The Facebook Pixel helps you track visitors and sales that come from your Facebook ads. According to Facebook for Business, the pixel performs 3 of the following:
Updating Facebook pixel
1) Building Custom Audiences from your website for remarketing
2) Optimizing ads for conversions
3) Tracking conversions and attributing them back to your ads
What this means for TeeChip Pro campaigns:
1) Track people who visited your campaign page but didn’t buy. We can create another ad for this group of potential customers. Many customers need to see a product more than once before making a purchase.
2) Facebook’s algorithm can track people who make a purchase after seeing your ad. It then analyzes your customers’ profile to find similar users and then serves your ad to these new users, effectively optimizing your conversions.
3) The new Facebook Pixel tracks 8 different events during a conversion. TeeChip currently supports page view, add to cart, initiate checkout, and purchase. Once you know where your conversions are coming from, you can better decide which ads are performing best and scale up.
To implement pixel id for all campaigns
Step 1: Locate “Pixels” in Ad Manager on Facebook.
Step 2: Locate your pixel ID on the right-hand column.
Step 3: Go to your profile dropdown in top right -> Settings -> Preferences
Step 4: Insert your Facebook Pixel ID into corresponding box.
To change pixel id for individual campaigns
You can always override the default analytics setting for individual campaigns.
Step 1: Click on “Details” next to the desired campaign in the “Campaigns” dashboard.
Step 2: Then insert the Facebook Pixel ID in the box titled “Conversion Tracking” on the “Campaign Details” tab.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully implemented your Facebook pixel code into your TeeChip Pro account.