Two Factor Authentication
TeeChip Pro is pleased to now offer two factor authentication to help keep your account even more secure. When enabled, two factor authentication requires you to input a unique code during account login. This means that only you can access your account, even if someone knows your password.
Enable two factor authentication with ease
In just 3 steps, you can quickly add two factor authentication to your TeeChip Pro account.
1. Download Google Authenticator
2. Turn on two factor authentication
Go to “Settings” > “Security” to access your two factor authentication setup page. Switch the feature to “Enabled” by clicking the button next to “Disabled.”
3. Scan your QR code and submit the 6-digit code
With your Google Authenticator app opened on your phone, scan the QR code (provided on your Security page). Google Authenticator will display your new authentication code. Enter the 6-digit code into the box provided (on your computer),
Logging in with two factor authentication
The next time you log in to TeeChip Pro, you’ll notice a second layer of security has been added. TeeChip Pro will ask for your Google Authenticator code.
To obtain your code, revisit your Google Authenticator phone app and locate the 6-digit code from the main screen.
More questions? Here are some things to note:
- Google Authenticator codes regenerate every 30 seconds. If you miss it the first time, please try again with the newest code.
- Two factor authentication only works with the Google Authenticator cell phone app. Download the app from Google Play or the Apps Store.
- You can disable two factor authentication by visiting Settings > Security and then click the button next to “Enabled.”
- If you’ve lost access to Google Authenticator and don’t have your backup “secret key”, you can contact seller support at email@example.com for assistance.