The Twitter pixel is a handy conversion tracking tool that monitors the activity generated by your ads on Twitter. The tool generates insightful analytics that can empower your ad campaign and boost sales. It is centered around three key principles:
- Tailored Audience – Reach new audiences with an expressed interest in your product with smart targeting.
- Ad Optimization – The pixel can let you know which ads are performing well and how to maximize your Return on Investment (ROI).
- Conversion Ad Tracking – Watch the activity that is generated by your ads and learn how to improve your campaigns.
Twitter Conversion Tracking for Individual Campaigns
Optimize the Twitter Pixel to Boost Success on TeeChip
- Track the activity of users even when they don’t make a purchase. Craft an ad specifically targeted at returning users who might need a second or third look at your product before making a purchase.
- The Twitter conversion tracking algorithm can monitor the users that make a purchase after viewing your ad. It then targets other users with similar interests and likes in order to boost the chances of sales conversion.
- The Twitter pixel generates valuable insight as the user completes one of five different actions: Site visits, purchases, downloads, sign-ups, or other custom site events. Knowing where your traffic is coming from and where it leads can help you craft better converting ad campaigns.
- The Twitter pixel ID can be managed at the Pixel helper add-on menu. Once the pixel ID is inputted, it will be fully supported for the product list page, campaign buyer page, shopping cart, checkout, and order confirmation.
Linking your Twitter pixel to your TeeChip account is the first step towards realizing unlimited business growth potential. The next step of the puzzle involves getting familiar with the proven marketing techniques easily explained in our Twitter marketing tips blog.