Custom domain owners can create beautifully designed marketing emails in a matter of seconds, sent directly to your customers.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Email made easy
We’ve taken away the hassle of using third-party paid services for your email marketing. Here are some features of the email marketing system:
- Choose from our selection of 36 unique email categories
- Schedule emails in advance by date and time
- Choose from 8 different email layout templates
- Apply universal coupons to campaigns in your emails
- Universal coupons are automatically added at the end of the email subjects
Create and send your email campaign in seconds
Automated emails are your conversion rate sidekick
Your email list is as close to a sale as it gets—customers have visited your site and expressed interest in your products. Now, the challenge is sending the right email to make the conversion happen. We have good news: our system knows a thing or two about buyer behavior and can help move things along with three types of automated emails.
- Product Recommendation – One day after your customer makes a purchase, they’ll receive a recommendation for products within the same campaign that they’d previously purchased from.
- Abandoned Cart – One hour after a shopper abandons an item in their cart, they’ll receive an email reminding them of the items they left behind along with recommendations for products from the same campaign.
- Abandoned Checkout – One hour after a shopper fails to complete a checkout transaction, they’ll receive an email reminding them of the products they left behind along with recommendations for products from the same storefront and tags.
You can generate email campaigns for your customers with ease:
- Head to the “Marketing” page and click on the “Email Campaigns” tab.
- On the new page, click on “Create email campaign.”
- Name your campaign and set a deploy date and time.
- Choose your title/description from our huge list of options.
- Choose the domain and select the campaigns you want to feature.
- Add promotion campaigns, if desired.
- Add a coupon if desired, and it will be automatically added to the email subject line
- Choose your layout template and click “Continue.”
- Build your email list
- Click “Confirm” and your emails are officially scheduled.
Having trouble? Here are some things to note:
- You can review and delete unsent email campaigns on the “Emails” page
- You can view past email campaigns under “Sent” on the Emails page
- Your custom domain logo will replace the TeeChip logo
Send emails to the right group of people
Request the email list of your customers at the Campaign level or Domain level. Download the CSV file and start filtering your email list as you see best. Filtering information will allow you to gain a better understanding of your customers and segment your audience by niches. This means you’ll be able to send the right emails to the right people.
1. Campaign level
Go to Campaigns → Campaign Details → Email List → Download customer list.
Filter your customers’ email list by name, order timestamp, campaign URL, campaign tags, email, order quantity, order price (excluding shipping/tax), device type, location, country, location, and state/province.
2. Domain level
Go to Domains → Domain Name Details → Email List → Request customers list.
Filter your customers’ email list by name, order timestamp, campaign URL, campaign tags, email, order quantity, order price (excluding shipping/tax), device type, location, country, location, state/province, and storefront (new!).
Use the data provided in the report and take your email marketing strategy to the next level. Build data-driven email lists to tackle different types of audiences. Optimizing your email strategy has never been easier!