Custom tags & navigation
In the past, you could only chose from a collection of preselected campaign tags — now you can create your own! Custom tags help shoppers locate their desired product with precision, increasing your conversions.
Add a custom tag with ease
1. Domains > Details > “Create new tag”
2. Type in your custom tag
3. Hit enter on your keyboard to submit
4. (Click the “pencil” icon to edit)
Custom tag creation
Important: Tags can be edited but cannot be deleted.
Create your own top navigation bar
You can now assign 2-6 tags to replace the default categories in your shop’s top navigation bar. With custom top navigation, shoppers will only see the categories that you assign.
Set your navigation with ease
1. Domains > Details
2. Click the “Custom Navigation” text box
3. Type in your desired tag
4. Click the desire tag
5. Scroll down and click “Save changes”