Easter Selling Guide
Easter is a traditionally religious holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nowadays, it is commemorated by many consumers of all religious backgrounds. This holiday also marks the spring season’s unofficial start, where families gather to participate in colorful egg hunts and celebrate together.
Among the most significant symbols and traditions of this feast, you can find the Easter bunny, egg decorating, the Easter parade, and the gifting and consumption of Easter candies and chocolates.
Easter is a holiday you don’t want to ignore! The latest data shows that consumer spending for this celebration has consistently hit high numbers in recent years. According to NRF, spending topped $18.11 billion in 2019, proving consumers aren’t shy of purchasing Easter-themed gifts and goodies, with an average spend per person reaching $151.25.
When creating your campaigns, keep in mind that Easter gifts, clothing, and decorations are among the consistent high performers during this holiday. With nearly 8 out of 10 people celebrating, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity and have Easter designs ready to go.
This year, people will celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 4th. To help you get started, check out our eggciting Easter marketing and selling ideas to make the most out of this holiday!
Easter Design & Products Inspiration
Egg Hunt Announcement
Let everyone know where the bunnies are hopping with Personalized Easter Egg Hunt Yard Signs and Posters. You can use them to mark any egg hunt course, or they can be the perfect Easter decorations for spreading the holiday spirit. These announcements won’t let anyone miss out on the fun and will make the process of throwing an Easter egg hunt easy breezy.
Go-to Easter Package
Time to gather all your eggs in one basket! Easter wouldn’t be the same without chocolate and candy. Make sure everyone has an exclusive place to gather their egg hunt prizes with a personalized tote. Kids everywhere will be extra excited to fill their Easter-themed totes if they’re customized with their names. Don’t forget the bunny face masks! These two will be the perfect essentials to ensure everyone stays safe on any scavenger hunt this year.
Baby’s First Easter
Easter is the perfect time to level up your baby designs. With cute bunnies and chicks everywhere, there is no excuse to leave the littlest ones behind. The best thing is that blankets and onesies with lovely designs can be used all year round, and they are the perfect way to celebrate their first Easter!
- Dress to impress with our eggsclusive Easter sale. Shop now!
- Eggciting news! Our Easter Collection is on; get it today!
- Make your spring debut a hit with our Easter collection available now!
- Treat your loved ones with colorful Easter gifts. Buy now!
- Don’t show up empty-handed to an Easter party; eggsclusive Easter gifts right here!
- Gather your best hunters; our Easter sale is live now!
- Carry your egg hunt prizes in style with awesome personalized Easter totes. Available now!
- Celebrate baby’s first Easter with the cutest onesies online. Buy today!
- Easter is just around the corner; get your egg hunt essentials right here!
- Spring is officially here; look your best with our holiday collection. Shop now!