We all cherish a favorite mug. A survey conducted by the Heinz Cup Soup company found that nearly 60% of people have an emotional attachment to a favorite mug. And with good reason. Drinking tea or coffee in your favorite mug simply tastes better, because mugs have the power to evoke strong emotions. They are common gifts we end up associating with a beloved person, place or time. As you can see, people love drinkware products, which is why we’ve come up with great design tips and inspiration for your mug campaigns. Don’t forget to check out our top-notch Drinkware Selling Guide as well to step up your sales game.
The new design template wraps around the mug and gives you more freedom to display your artwork. Now you can unleash your creative genius and create 5 different artwork styles. Learning how to place your artwork on the new mug template is very simple:
1. Wrap around.
2. Front. Facing right-handed drinker.
3. Back. Facing left-handed drinker.
4. Two-Sided. One image per side.
5. Opposite side handle. Centered opposite the handle.
Design Do’s and Don’ts
Here are the things you should do and shouldn’t do to ensure a phenomenal final product:
1. Keep the most critical parts of your design within the safe area.
2. Don’t place important elements like text in the bleed area.
Personalized coffee mugs make great unique gifts. Adding personalized text to your designs, with TeeChip’s personalization tool, will appeal to people looking for meaningful presents.
Quotes can offer great doses of inspiration, so let your customers enjoy a quick and timely burst of wisdom every time they sip their favorite hot beverage.
Season-themed designs are perfect for upgrading people’s mug games during summer, spring, autumn, and winter. From flowers to snowflakes, there are tons of fun designs you can try out.
Hobbies bring people joy and enrich their lives. Whether it’s yoga, running, or painting, let your customers feel a sense of ownership with a creative design and personalized text.
- Make that first sip of coffee in the morning extra special with a unique mug. Shop now!
- Hot chocolate tastes better with a winter mug! Browse designs.
- Celebrate your favorite memories with your significant other with a custom mug. Buy today!