Today’s phones are thin, sleek, stylish…and expensive! A single slip or fall could smash the screen, leaving dents in the body and even cause irreparable damage—that’s hundreds of dollars down the drain!
That’s why phone case sales continue to climb. However, just like phones, they too have evolved to suit user preferences and tastes. Here’s what you need to know:
Phone Case Product Details
Phone cases go nearly everywhere with the user, so we made sure this one’s made to last.
|Artwork template||Download here|
|Suggested sales price||$18.95|
|Print dimensions||4in x 6.5in. (1300px x 1950px)|
|Product details||- 100% Polycarbonate|
- Dye Sublimation graphics for exceptional prints
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
Here are some designs to help inspire your first phone case design.
A little edgy, but still mainstream, skull patterns have come into their own in recent years.
Elegant marble swirls are no longer restricted to the world of interior design. They’ve translated to countless surfaces and phone cases don’t have to be the exception.
In the 90s, they made cool tattoos. Today, insects are still a popular choice for expressive art.
Cater to the animal lover in all of us with a cute animal-focused design.
- Your phone goes everywhere with you—make sure it stays that way by protecting it with this durable case.
- Worry less while you’re working or adventuring when you protect your device against accidents and messes.
- You don’t have to choose between defense and style. Have both in this perfect phone case!