Spring is in the air! And with it, you’ve got a whole host of holidays for design and marketing inspiration. Sure, there’s the big Easter weekend, but we can name a few more opportunities that you may have overlooked!
If you’d like more tips focused on the Easter holiday, head over to our Easter Selling Guide.
Top niche events
April Fools’ Day (April 1)
For all the fun-lovers out there, let the holiday’s festive and joke-filled spirit inspire your designs. April Fools’ has gotten increasingly popular over the years with many businesses joining in on playing harmless “pranks” on the public. You won’t need to take things this far—let your products do the talking.
Call-to-actions for April Fool’s Day
- You’d be an April fool to miss this one! Shop our latest collection.
- It’s no joke! Shop April Fool’s gifts, now 20% off.
- Don’t be fooled. We have the best selection of April Fool’s gifts. Shop them now!
Arbor Day (April 24)
Arbor Day is an annual observance that celebrates the role of trees in our lives by promoting tree planting and care. While it’s a formal holiday in Nebraska, many countries have also adopted a similar observance around springtime.
Calls To Action for Arbor Day
- Make like a tree and leaf into this Arbor Day sale!
- Our new Arbor Day collection will have your friends green with envy. Shop now!
- Tree hugger? Say it loud and proud with our latest collection!