February typically announces itself through heart-themed window displays and endless aisles of red, white, and pink candies and gifts. After all, half of the month is spent in anticipation of Valentine’s Day! But what about the rest of the month?
Here are more February events that may be worth your attention.
Campaign ideas for February
National Wedding Month
While June, August, and September make up the most popular wedding month, February was named the National Wedding Month because more brides and grooms begin serious wedding planning during this month than any other. Brides to be will be looking for special bargains on gifts and custom party favors as they plan for engagement parties, showers, and the big event.
- Your promo code for National Wedding Month awaits!
- Get one for you and one for your incredible maid of honor. Shop our wedding collection!
- Beauty (and comfort) are essential for your big day! Check out these hand-selected items.
Galentine’s Day comes from Leslie Knope, a leading character on the popular TV show “Parks and Recreation,” and it’s dedicated to ladies celebrating ladies. While it references Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day is a fun nod to the trials and triumphs of being a woman. Your campaigns should say this loud and proud!
- Will you be our Galentine’s? Shop our handpicked favorites!
- Celebrate Galentine’s Day with your favorite gal pals and these special gifts!
- Celebrate your favorite ladies with these creative Galentine’s Day gifts.
For Valentine’s Day inspiration, check out our Valentine’s Day Selling Guide.
Mardi Gras is French for “Fat Tuesday,” aptly named to reflect the tradition of eating rich, fatty foods before the Lenten season, a time when many Christians fast. Today, people around the world celebrate Mardi Gras with lively parties and parades.
- It’s Mardi Gras, y’all! Get your swag on our theme apparel!
- Survive Mardi Gras and look good doing it!
- Ain’t no party like a Mardi Gras party. Celebrate with us!