With a new month on the horizon comes new opportunities. September is the long-awaited start of fall. And with fall comes crisp, cool weather for all of us to enjoy in the outdoors. We’ve highlighted significant dates in September along with a strategy for how to target your customer base despite the disruptions of the current pandemic.
September Niche Events
Labor Day (September 7)
On the first Monday of September, Americans celebrate Labor Day. Although the normal celebrations of public gatherings and parades probably won’t take place, there’s still an opportunity to target specific professions and related achievements.
Calls To Action for Labor Day
- Shop our Labor Day sale. You deserve it.
- Celebrate Labor Day in the best way and treat yourself to a gift!
- Don’t miss out on our Labor Day sale, happening now!
Football Season (September 10)
Let’s all sing collective praise that as of now the 2020 NFL season will begin as planned according to Yahoo Sports with the Kickoff Game on Thursday, September 10 featuring the defending Super Bowl champs, the Kansas City Chiefs, hosting the Houston Texans. While you can’t use team logos and copyrighted images in your own designs, you can still get creative with satire and other fun ideas.
Calls To Action for Football Season
- Cheer for all the sports with this funny t-shirt!
- Save the jerseys for Sunday. Shop our hilarious sports collection for every other day.
- Your new lucky game day shirt is here. Shop now.
Mexican Independence Day (September 16)
While most think of Cinco de Mayo as Mexico’s independence day, the true Mexican Independence Day is on September 16th. Participants celebrate with fireworks, parties, food, dance, and music. Target this niche with some red, green, and white designs for patriotic Mexicans at home and abroad.
Calls To Action for Mexican Independence Day
- ¡Feliz Día de la Independencia! Celebrate Mexico in style!
- ¡Prepárate para el Día de la Independencia de México! ¡Compra ahora!
- Buy now and celebrate Mexican Independence Day with pride!