The biggest July event across the country is the Fourth of July, which celebrates the country’s independence from the British in 1776 with fireworks and festivals. In 2019, the National Retail Federation found that Americans planned to spend an average of $73.33 to celebrate Independence Day.
And if the numbers are any indication, consumers like to use flags, apparel, and decor items more than any other to share their American spirit.
The only question left is which apparel or decor items will you be launching?
Independence Day Inspiration
We celebrate birthdays by throwing big parties. America’s birthday deserves the biggest bash of the year!
Regardless of color or creed, being American is special and we’re darn proud of it!
WWII’s propaganda posters are widely recognizable calls for patriotism. Reuse the style in your own designs.
July 4th is also a big opportunity to honor those who have served our country along with their families.
Calls to Action
- Get your stars and stripes on! It’s America’s birthday sale!
- Shop our red, white, and blue sale today!
- It’s our July 4th sales! Don’t miss out!
- Celebrate loud and proud this July 4th! Shop our apparel sale, happening now!
- It’s red, white, and true! Shop our Independence Day sale!
- Happy birthday, America! We’re celebrating with an all-weekend long red, white, and blue sale!
- Shop our July 4th sale and get your celebration on!
- Feeling a little red, white, and blue? We’re with you! Shop our July 4th sale today!
- Celebrate America’s birthday in style! Shop our July 4th sale now!