Sell more in May with key niche events
May is packed with a variety of niche events and international holidays that you can target to help increase your conversions. Take a look at our niche calendar to find inspiration for your next designs.
May niche events
May 5: Cinco de Mayo
Cinco de Mayo, Spanish for “Fifth of May”, is an annual celebration commemorating Mexico’s unlikely victory over the French in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo is associated with Mexican-American culture and is celebrated with festivals and parades. Create eye-catching campaigns by filling your designs with Mexican flags, bright colors, and fun imagery.
Call-to-actions for Cinco de Mayo
- Shop for great deals on Cinco de Mayo designs today. Save XX% by ordering now!
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this unique shirt/hoodie/tank. Order 2 or more and save on shipping!
- Cinco de Mayo is coming and we have the ALL the styles! Buy now & save.
May 5: Ramadan
Ramadan is observed by Muslims as a month of fasting and is an opportunity for Muslims to renew their faith and perform acts of goodwill. Help potential shoppers show their pride with simple slogans like “Happy Ramadan” or more fun designs like “Recharge your Iman.”
Call-to-actions for Ramadan
- Get this cool new shirt/hoodie/sweatshirt just in time for Ramadan!
- Show your pride this Ramadan season. Shop unique styles and save XX%, too. Order now.
- Get this adorable look for your baby’s first Ramadan!
May 14: Armed Forces Day
In the United States, Armed Forces Day honors Americans serving in the 5 U.S. Military branches. Your designs should be uplifting and bold to match the passion of Armed Forces service members and their proud friends and families.
Call-to-actions for Armed Forces Day
- Shop Armed Forces Day designs. Give to those who give it their all. Order now and save.
- Purchase for the brave Armed Forces service member in your life. Save XX% by ordering today.
- Semper Fi! Buy now and boldly share your pride this Armed Forces Day.