With the weather picking up and Americans lighting up the grill, it’s time for you to light up those sales! The month of May offers several holidays that may call for consumers to do a little spending. Use this guide to make sure they’re spending it on your campaigns!
Top niche events
National Barbeque Month (May 1-31)
May is National Barbecue Month, an unofficial month-long ode to peak grilling season. Barbeque Month is a time when cooks across the country fire up the grill for festive bashes, weeknight meals, or a relaxing weekend by the pool. And you can bet these cooks are enthusiastic about embracing their art.
Calls To Action for National Barbeque Month
- Happy National Barbeque Month! Get your grill on with these essentials!
- If you can’t take the heat, you may want to avoid this HOT National BBQ Month sale!
- Thank the grill master with these exclusive gifts.
Teacher’s Day (May 5)
Teachers are the unsung heroes who mold our children into thoughtful and responsible members of society. Teacher’s Day is a reminder to us all to appreciate their contributions and the important role they play in our lives.
Calls To Action for Teacher’s Day
- Don’t forget to thank a teacher on Teacher’s Day. Better yet, get them a gift!
- Teachers deserve the world. This mug is a great start!
- Every teacher is the best teacher, but not every teacher has a mug that says it!
Nurse’s Day (Several)
We’re highlighting this particular celebration because it shows up several times in May:
- Nurse’s Week – First full week of May
- National Nurses Day (May 6)
- International Nurses Day (May 12)
- School Nurses Day (May 13)
These holidays recognize nurses for their contributions. They provide care and comfort to those who need it most, and their commitments deserve special acknowledgment.
Calls To Action for Nurse Day
- Show them you care for them too with these custom gifts!
- This Nurses Week, we’re saying thank you with a special sale event. Check it out!
- Don’t just thank them—REALLY say it with these special gifts.